Policies and Guidelines
Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. We will make every effort to accommodate early arrivals, but cannot guarantee them. Requests will be handled on an individual basis and will depend upon the hotel’s current availability.
Check-out time is prior to 11:00 a.m. If a late check-out is requested, an extension charge may apply. We will be happy to store your belongings if you so require on the day of departure, at no charge.
Guests who are unable to keep their reservation should contact the hotel by noon the day prior to arrival to cancel their reservation with no penalty. In case of no-show or late cancellation, guests will be charged 100 percent of the room charge for all nights reserved.
To reserve a room, we require that there be at least 1 adult present in the room 21 years of age or older.
A credit card is required to confirm or guarantee reservation. Your credit card will not be charged in advance of stay. Guests wishing to pay for their rooms in advance or guests who will rely on a third-party to pay their charges, must request and complete a Credit Card Authorization form before any charges will be submitted for processing.
A valid credit card and photo ID are required at check-in for payment of the room, tax and incidentals. A valid photo ID is a state issued driver’s license, state issued ID card, Passport or military ID. If guest is paying cash, a valid credit card must be presented at check-in; else a refundable deposit of $50 per day will be collected at check-in. We do not accept personal checks of any kind.
Our standard rates are determined by dates requested, room type, and are subject to availability. Rates may change without notice. We gladly offer corporate rates, however a Corporate Account Form is required.
We gladly offer discounted rates for groups wishing to book more than seven rooms. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
We gladly accept pets, and do not charge a premium; however, room damages caused by pets are subject to our damages policy and pets are only allowed in King size room or larger!
We are a non-smoking hotel. All guest rooms, meeting rooms, and indoor public areas are non-smoking areas. Smoking is restricted to outdoor areas only. Guests found to be smoking inside the hotel, in either guest rooms or public areas, will be charged $150 for deep-cleaning.
Please contact the hotel directly to purchase or redeem gift certificates.
Extra Bedding Policy
Please note that we do not have rollaway beds, cribs or playpens.
We gladly validate parking in the Greene Street Parking Garage at no cost to our guests; however, we cannot assume responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on city or hotel property.
Wireless High Speed Internet Access
Unlimited wireless high speed internet access is available free of charge to all guests from your own laptop. This service is available from the guest room or any public areas within the hotel. Guests using our internet understand that they are fully responsible for using the internet in a responsible manner, and also acknowledge that the hotel can bear no responsibility for any illegal or criminal activity as a result of inappropriate guest use. Guests further acknowledge that, while the network is protected with a password, there is no expectation to privacy.
Lost and Found
We will make every reasonable effort to contact a guest should items be left behind after check-out. These items will be stored for 60 days as a courtesy to our guests. Items left for more than 60 days will be donated to charity or discarded.
Damage and Theft
Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings and equipment, including the removal of electronics, towels, bathrobes, paintings, ornaments etc., will be charged at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any applicable shipping and handling charges. Damage to linen or towels resulting from the use of body oils, makeup, shoe polish, gun oil, etc., will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair or replacement of the damaged article. Guests may also be liable for any loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent rooms due to damages or theft.
Refunds will be issued to rooms that cancel with in the “Cancellation Policy”. Even once checked in guest may be granted a refund for unused nights, should the guest notify the front desk by noon the day before the guest wishes to checkout.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Biltmore Hotel’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Biltmore Hotel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Biltmore Hotel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Biltmore Hotel’s web site are provided “as is”. The Biltmore Hotel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Biltmore Hotel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Biltmore Hotel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Biltmore Hotel’s Internet site, even if The Biltmore Hotel or a The Biltmore Hotel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Biltmore Hotel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Biltmore Hotel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Biltmore Hotel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Biltmore Hotel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Biltmore Hotel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Biltmore Hotel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Biltmore Hotel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.